Thursday, July 3, 2014

Oops

For as long as it's been since I've posted, you could have almost finished the whole entire pilot training program! I'm not ignoring my dream, I promise. I'm trying to find a way to continue school. Yes, still :(
I have thus far been hired at two places, moved 2 times, adopted a cat, and gotten married in Hawaii. Busy life, I have - me and my cats :).
Meanwhile, I am attempting to finish the situation with my ex-husband and our house that we still own together (yes, still), and working on my degree (one more time - yes, still).
I did take a nice break for a while, and no I haven't tried a lot of scholarships, but we have a plan!
Once we complete our lease, we are going to be shopping around for jobs and schools in Seattle or in the Washington area.
Exciting, right?
We are excited but just a tad nervous to make our next steps into the world!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! I'd LOVE to hear from you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...